Sunday, December 11, 2011

P90X2 Here goes!!!

Ok, so Rich and I are about to start P90X2 on Monday!! Time for me to shake it up a little, and get the scale moving down again. I am going to follow the nutrition plan, since that is where I know I need to focus my efforts to get the scale going!!

Excited and nervous about the challenge!! Rich and I aren't really that good at getting up early in the morning, so hopefully between the two of us we can motivate each other when the 5 AM alarm sounds.

Although I really really love Turbo Fire (definitely my soul mate workout as Chalene says), it will be nice to workout with Rich, since I know I wouldn't be able to get him to do Turbo Fire. (LOL)

I'll let you know how our first day goes.........

1 comment:

  1. My P90X2 just arrived and I am so excited! I can't wait to get started. In Tony's words; "This is really going to be gooood!" :-)

    ReplyDelete