Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!! I hadn't written anything in awhile and decided to read some of my old posts. Although I hadn't posted much for awhile, I have been keeping active. Since I lasted posted, I have ran a few half marathons, did two girls mini triathlons, a girls mud run, tried Zumba in 2013 and fell in love with it, started at a workout place called 9round with my husband, Richard- It is 30 min cardio kickboxing.
I have been back at Weight Watchers since October 2012, and still totally love going to meetings. Personally, I am more of a meeting type person when it comes to WW. I do love my etools though!! We spent a week back in Texas visiting family and I fell off track a little. The scale was up about 6 lbs. I followed this 24 hour jumpstart I seen in a magazine (eating clean is what it was, but it gave you a guide on what to eat. When I went to WW this morning to weigh in the scale was only up 2 lbs, so eating clean helped flush out the water retention I was experiencing. I sat at the WW meeting afterwards and listened to the information on their new Simple Start. A few of the things I need to work on: Eating cleaner and Less eating out. I do love to cook.... But by the time I get home from work, exercise, take care of stuff at home, and make sure the kid does his homework or if he has some type of sports practice........... I know EXCUSES, EXCUSES....... I also have been reading information about people with M.S. (I was diagnosed in 2006) and a tendency to be gluten sensitive. I am still researching it and haven't really decided for myself. I do enjoy reading about health, nutrition, and fitness . Hope everyone has a Great New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment