Sunday, January 5, 2014

So I am loving the meal ideas in the Weight Watchers Simple Start booklet. It is neat to get different ideas for healthy meals. Friday night, we went to Applebee's and I ordered one of the meals under 550 calories. My husband and I laughed when they brought out our plates and our meals looked smaller than our sons kids meal. He ordered grilled chicken tenders and a side salad. I was surprised when I went home to look up the nutrional info and calculated the points to reveal that little plate I had was 13 points. I can't imagine what a typical meal without watching it would be if I was honest with myself on the points tracking. Last night, I made the mistake of going to eat without doing my homework first. Of course, there was only bar food and not even a single healthy option. I knew I should've just waited or tried to figure out something, but I was hungry. I ate chicken wings, fried pickles, and onion petals. I will use my extra weekly points to help cover that one. I made sure I went to Zumba this morning after church. :) I seen this great picture on an MS page that indicated our diet can have an effect on our symptoms. I have been researching on information on a healthy diet and improving MS symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment