Friday, July 22, 2011

Last day in Portland

Ok, only half a day left in Portland then 3 hr and 50 min flight to DFW. I was able to get a Slim in 6 Express workout done yesterday. The dinner at the Portland grill probably wasn't the healthiest, but..... I am trying to make overall life changes, so the occaisonal dinner isn't going to derail the effort.

Today my be tough to sneak in a workout, but I am going to see where I can work in or walk extra at the airport.

Have a great day!!


Update:

I managed to sneak in 10 Min Trainer Total Body, and will work on fitting more in during the day at the airport and when I get to DFW.

Had my Shakeology in the shaker cup. Really missing my blender........... I do have a small portable one, but since I was going for a week and half my suitcase was already pushing 49 lbs......

No comments:

Post a Comment