Sunday, July 31, 2011

Yummy Dinner

So I seen this photo above on another Beachbody coaches facebook page. I really can identify with this. When I was doing marathon training for my first marathon a few years back, I actually gained weight. "How do you gain with such an intense amount of exercise?", I used to ask myself. It wasn't that I was overeating or eating bad things. It was really that I stopped paying as much attention to what I was eating. They taught us in training that we needed extra calories, but I really didn't put as much focus on my calorie count then before the intense physical training. I did gain some muscle, but it wasn't all muscle.


So what's for Dinner? I decided to make Chicken Bruschetta over Green Beans from the Chalene Extreme workout/diet program. It was really yummy and I feel full without that bloated feeling.


I am thinking about trying the Chalene Extreme/Turbo Hybrid since those are two of my favorite programs. I tried to do the p90x schedule, but trying to carve out an hour for something I just wasn't excited about wasn't as enjoyable. I will add the P90x workouts in to my schedule, because I do find them challenging. But for some reason, I tend to lose track of time a little more when I do a Chalene workout. As people say, "If you find something you enjoy you will be more likely to stick with it."

No comments:

Post a Comment