Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 84: Still working on a lighter Lisa and time to work on a leaner Zoey (our dog)

Well I am 84 days into my Turbo Fire/ChaLEAN Extreme hybrid journey. Have I mentioned lately I love this program!!!

I can tell I am building muscle, but I still need to burn some fat. Chalene said at the end of one of her Abs videos unless you clean up your diet your 6 pack will never show. I really need to clean up and get a little more real about the rest of the day.

So let's take a look at my day:
Shakeology for BREAKFAST.

I do eat healthy SNACKS while people at work may be munching on doughnuts and the freshly baked sweets. Sometimes it is a hardboiled egg, string cheese, an apple, 90 calorie Fiber One brownie.

LUNCH for the most part I run home and eat something light.

I really think my problem is the NIGHT TIME eating. I think the meals are for the most part pretty healthy. I may need to measure the portions. I think eating out is also to blame.

In Texas, we ran with the runners club. I realized when I first moved here to Ohio, exercise was replaced by glasses of wine while relaxing on the porch. The stress of finishing school, while moving across country, and a busy work schedule didn't help matters.

THE DOG

In Texas, the dog weighed 97 lbs. She is a pretty tall boxer, and we were told her father was around 128 lbs. I still wonder if she is mixed with Bull Mastif. In May 2011, she weighed 112 lbs. So we decide, we need to get her exercising a little more. This week, I take her back to Pets Mart to weigh her, 119 lbs. The scale went the wrong way!! The vet says switch her diet, measure her food, and get her exercising more. Hmmm, sounds familar??

There really is no magic bullet: EXERCISE MORE and EAT LESS/EAT RIGHT

3 comments:

  1. I really do understand. I found that when eating out, it is a good idea to get a to go box and box up half the meal right away. Good Luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you and Zoey!! You're on the right track...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Zoey! I'm doing ChaLean Extreme right now and seeing the best results ever! :)

    ReplyDelete