Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Woo Hoo!!

Ok, today was a Woo Hoo Day! Well technically everyday above ground is a good day, but some days just give you a little extra Woo Hoo!!

I get this newsletter this morning from Pam Young talking about a game her and her husband played about telling each other what they were thankful for about the other. She said at the end of the day although it was a game that she really enjoyed hearing what her husband was thankful for about her. All too often, we may forget to tell the people around us how much we do appreciate them. (Even little things). Well I decided to unofficially play the game and let some people know about things I appreciated. Woo Hoo!!

By lunch time, I get a phone call from my neurologist. I have MS and have to get MRIs every few years to ensure the medicine is keeping the disease at bay. The nurse said that my MRI results were the same as 2009 and as 2006. She said your disease is stable. This means I have had no new disease progression in 5 years. That is a major Woo Hoo!

I get home, my son tells me he did good on his spelling test. Last week, he was upset saying he wasn't going to ever get out of first grade, because he didn't think he could pass the test. Woo Hoo!!

Yesterday I decided to switch my workout day off from Wednesday to Tuesday, since I was a little sore from weekend workouts. Today I realized I hit 200 workouts this year in WOWY. Woo Hoo! I may have done more workouts for the year, but these were the ones that I actually tracked. I like tracking them, because I can look back and see what I have done.

I also made it 66 days into ChaLEAN Extreme/Turbo Fire Hybrid and about 2 1/2 weeks in to Brazil Butt Lift. Woo Hoo!!

4 comments:

  1. Huge smiles coming from Nebraska! :) I echo Kendall's woohooo!!! :)

    So proud of you!

    Anne Dovel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS a major woo hoo!!! I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and my doctor is amazed at how well I am doing and how little damage I have. (I have had it for 38 years :) It's amazing what a healthy lifestyle can do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! I think Team Beachbody is great for folks with MS (including me). Congratulations on the woohoo moments - it is what makes this thing called life so great. Cherish each and every one! :-)

    ReplyDelete