Tuesday, September 27, 2011

day 58

Well, I am 58 days into ChaLEAN Extreme/Turbo Fire Hybrid and 10 days into the Brazil Butt Lift workout. The numbers on the scale may have slowed some, but I am starting to see some muscle tone.

My husband is lucky enough to be able to practically just touch a weight and end up looking sculpted. Me on the otherhand have always had to push hard to get results.

I have started to run a little again. My dog who also gained weight when we moved to Ohio is enjoying it as well. My son this summer had decided he was done with training wheels, so he now can ride along side while I run. We went through that period where he rode in the jogging stroller when he was little to the point where he was too big for it. Unfortunately, that and a few other reasons put my running on hiatus for awhile.

2 comments:

  1. How you feel and look is more important than the scale! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had the extra time to run too. I think it would make a big difference in my progress. But we can only do what we can do right?

    ReplyDelete