Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 39 TF/CH EX Hybrid

This morning was ChaLEAN Extreme Push Circuit 2.

I can kind of do a pull up now without the chair. I can pull up and down, but can't pull back up so not sure if that counts. My point is that I am getting closer, and it gives me something to push for. Still a little rough on the tricep push ups, but I'll get there too. I still have more work to go, but at least I am seeing some progress. This helps keep me motivated!

Although I have never been much of an early morning person, I have been doing really well at getting up early to workout since Nathan's school started. I just find that most days if I don't if I don't get the workout done before I start the day that the rest of day kind of gets in the way of itself. Then before I know it, it is time to go bed. Definitely works better for me as much as I don't like to drag myself out of bed.

Doing pretty good at making sure I am making healthier eating choices for the most part. One of my Admin people even remembered when she went out for doughnuts for the group to grab a fruit n yogurt cup for me. I guess they are kind of getting used to me trying to eat better. :)

1 comment: