Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 35 of Turbo Fire/Chalene Extreme Hybrid

Today is Turbo Fire 45 EZ, and after I get some coffee it will be time to get to it. Need to get the workout done, before it is time to watch Hungry Girl on the Food Network. Really enjoying her show.


Yesterday, I did Push Circuit 3 and even managed to get in a 30 minute run! There aren't as many races that I have found here in Columbus, Ohio as compared to Dallas-Fort Worth. You literally had your choice of almost a half dozen races every weekend there. I really miss the Fort Worth Runners club races. My small town of Grove City doesn't have a runners club.

I did find a FIT CLUB in Grove City at Putt N Play, which I have met some great people. It is kind of hard when you move to meet people, and I am thankful to have met some people that are trying to do the same thing to improve their health.

Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome that you're stepping out of most people's comfort zone and meeting new people. Since my dad grew up in Grove City, I have a lot of family there. I know it can be difficult, but check the greater Columbus area, too. My cousin lives just a few miles south of you and ends up playing softball a lot and his kids play football and baseball. I think the biggest thing around there is more extracurricular than true workouts. Either way, kudos to you for getting yourself back on track!

    ReplyDelete