Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sometimes if you just hit the play button...................

Ok, so fun day of meetings!! I thought, "Do I really want to go home cook dinner & exercise? OR tell Rich and Nathan that I want to go out to eat. Technically, I told myself it is my rest day of the Chalene hybrid program. As I held my internal debate, Rich started his Power 90 and P90X workouts (He is doing both simultaneously.)

Him starting his workout was enough to convince me that I just needed to start. I am on my 5th day of Brazil Butt Lift and today was a rest day of the ChaLEAN Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid (52 days completed). As usual a few minutes in, I was happy I chose the workout instead of skipping it.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the hardest part is just showing up! Thanks for the note of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete