Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 94- Chalene Extreme/Turbo Fire

Although last week with travel wasn't perfect and I didn't get in all the workouts from the schedule, it was still SO MUCH better than where I was. Sometimes we become hard on ourselves if we don't follow something perfectly. I love the feature on the beachbody profile page where you can review your previous months workouts. This helps put it back in prespective for me. I compare where I was in the beginning of 2011 to how much more regularly I exercise now. I still have work to go to get back in shape, but compared to when I got back on track in 2011... I HAVE COME A LONG WAY!!

I start the Lean phase of ChaLEAN Extreme and looking forward after to picking the weights back up after the Cardio Round of the Chalene Extreme/Turbo Fire Hybrid.

Still working on the diet, but I think for me that will always be the thing that I work on. Again, looking back where I was to where I am.. I did have a yummy fish taco on a low carb tortilla for lunch. Ok lunch time is done and time to go back to work....

4 comments:

  1. I'm doing just ChaLean Extreme and I started the Lean phase yesterday. It's going to be hard but I'm going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your thoughts are exactly why the Challenge is so awesome. Everyone needs support along the way. Keep pushing forward!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep in touch with your progress and keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete