Saturday, November 12, 2011

104 days of ChaLEAN Ex/Turbo Fire

104 days in and still loving this workout program combined. I am definitely getter stronger.

I am really excited about starting Chalene's Push program with her book release. I made a lot of like-minded friends last night through the Push party. I really need to push past this plateau and take it up a notch, and happy to have interacted with some people on the same course. It is really great to be able to motivate and encourage others while they are also helping to do the same for you.

I started with Day 1 of Chalene's program last night of identifying my 3 top priorities. Today I need to work on 10 goals I want to accomplish. I completed her her 30 day challenge a few months ago and absolutely loved the motivating videos and assignments.

I am resisting the urge to jump ahead with her program and just complete the process. It is tough, since I feel like a kid in the candy store.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it great how much you get excited about making a positive change in your lifestyle? Kudos to you for pressing forward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree Dan!! Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete