Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy 100!!

Well I officially hit 100 days of ChaLEAN Extreme/Turbo Fire Hybrid. For the most part, I followed the exercise schedule pretty religiously. There were a few days I missed, and some days I did more.

As I mentioned before, my 119 lb boxer is also on a diet. As I measured out her food, I thought man this is so much easier for her than me. She kind of has to take what she is given. It is perfectly measured and portioned. No sneaking in the fridge for snacks, no relaxing with a glass or two of wine, no one bringing in office goodies, etc. For me it is a matter of will power, probably about 80-90% of the time I have it right, and I am still working on the other 10-20%. I may never get to a 100%, but at least I keep trying and acknowledging the need to improve.

I tried Dreamfield's healthy carb pasta (Bought it at Giant Eagle.) It was totally yummy and would never had guessed that it was a healthy carb pasta. They make it several types. To name a few: Penne, Macaroni, liguini, lasagna noodles, and spaghetti.

Excited to watch to Chalene's Push book launch on Friday!!
http://www.chalenejohnson.com/pushjumpstart/

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your push! I wouldn't sweat the percentage on healthy eating. That's exactly where Tony Horton says we should be, so I'd say you're doing a pretty good job! I am jealous of the dog, though, now that you mention it lol.

    ReplyDelete