Friday, August 12, 2011

2 weeks Chalene Extreme/Turbo Fire Hybrid

Ok, so I am two weeks in to the CH Ex/TF workouts. Must say, I actually enjoy these workouts if there is such a thing, LOL!! Me, so not the morning person, has been getting up to fit these in to get them done in the morning instead of hoping to fit them into a hectic day later.

I actually have been following the meal plan this week and dropped 0.6 lbs. Still have about 20 or so to get me back to where I was before the college and the hectic cross country move. The important thing is that I am moving and the M.S. is doing well!! Getting back to a consistent exercise routine has done wonders for the stress levels.

A few people who only known me for a short period, "You lost a lot of weight" whereas a lady from work, who hadn't seen me since the college craze said, "I hope you don't take this bad, but you gained a lot of weight." Luckily I am smart enough that I didn't need someone to tell me that, so it didn't bother me. It actually gives me more incentive to "Keep Pushing Play".........

No comments:

Post a Comment