Tuesday, August 23, 2011

day 23 ChaLEAN Ex/Turbo Fire Hybrid

Nice having a couple days off from work. Been able to sleep in (ok at least til 7:30 am)and then get up to exercise!

Today I am about to start Day 23 of the Hybrid. I am on the Turbo Fire week in between the Burn Circuits and the Push Circuits. Today is one of my favorites, HIIT 15. Yes part of it is because it is only 15 minutes, but also because it is an intense 15 minutes with the interval drills.

I am getting closer to being able to do the tricep pushups. I still need to keep working on the pull up bar to be able to do the pull ups without the chair. I can do one, but I am kind of jumping so it probably doesn't count.

Doing pretty good on the diet side of things, need a few more tweaks and got to work on my water habit. I am kind of sporadic on that, so I need to work on improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment