Wednesday, August 10, 2011

rest day on Chalene Extreme/ Turbo Fire Hybrid

It's the rest day of Chalene Extreme/Turbo Fire Hybrid.

I am almost getting so used to the activity that it feels wierd to take the scheduled and much needed rest day.

I have been trying to follow the Beachbody meal plan this week. I do extremely well during the day and some nights. It's the night time or dinner meal that is usually my problem. Take last night for example, we had dentist appt at 5, son's baseball practice at 6, and Fit Club at 7. Husband asks, what are we going to do about dinner? well I had the meal all cooked previously, but we weren't home to eat it. My plan of eating later when we got home really wasn't a good plan. Unfortunately, McD's ended being dinner. That is rare that it happens, but when I am trying to follow a meal plan strictly to break a plateau.... Well, you know how that goes. Anyway much calmer today with work, after work activities, and day off from workout, so looking forward to cooking.

Ok, Lunch time is over, back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment