Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 30 CH Ex/Turbo Fire & Water

Ok, made it through 30 days of Turbo Fire/Chalene Extreme. It goes by fast, since Chalene's workouts are fun!! Tomorrow is a rest day, but I am almost so used to getting up and working out that it may be hard not to. I also tend to have more energy on the days I get up early and work out first.

I was able to do one unassisted pullup (no chair or help) on our pullup bar. Still working on the tricep pushup, but I'll get there.

I could probably have a garage sale with just Water bottles if I wanted to. Well, I am exaggerating a little.... I have do quite a few different ones in the quest to find one that helps me drink more water, keeps the water cold, fits in my car cup holder, etc.

Amazingly the one that works the best so far was $5 at Walmart. It looks just like a regular plastic cup, but has a screw on lid, and a plastic straw. It is also double barrelled, so it helps keep the water cold and doesn't sweat all over the place.

For some reason, I find that if the water is ice cold and I drink it through a straw that I manage to drink more. So far this week, I have been doing really good at making sure I am drinking enough water.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!! Glad to hear you're keeping hydrated, too!

    ReplyDelete