Sunday, August 7, 2011

Meal Plan

Ok, so I decided to bite the bullet and try the Beachbody Club membership to get the Meal Plan. I have been monitoring my diet, but I needed the extra little help. It's only $2.99 a week. (www.beachbodycoach.com/lthom784). I used to spend that on a pack a cigarettes a day when I used to smoke 10 years ago.

It was actually pretty cool when I signed up and started playing around with it. We needed to go grocery shopping anyway, so I printed off the shopping list for this week's menus. I made all three meals for today. Nate and Rich even liked them. Since tomorrow is going to be busy, I went ahead and did all the meals for tomorrow. My biggest problem is by the time I get home from work, I don't always feel like cooking.... That's when we end up going out to eat.

Today was Day 7 of the Turbo Fire/Chalene Extreme Hybrid. I may even try to get up early tomorrow before work to knock the workout out of the way before the day gets in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment