Wednesday, August 17, 2011

DAY 17 ChaLEAN Extreme/Turbo Fire Hybrid

Day 17 was a rest day on the schedule, but I decided to play tennis with my 6 yr. old!! It was fun and still got in some exercise. Been following the Beachbody meal plan. Although not perfectly, but I still feel good that I have been able to stick with it and not be hungry. Our power went out at work, and the girls decided to go get treats for everybody. They forgot their boss is trying to eat healthy, but I must say I didn't even take a bite!! I went to my lunchbox in my fridge and grabbed the snack I planned for! GO ME!!

Tomorrow is Burn Circuit 2 and Turbo Fire Stretch 10. I am starting to notice that my arms are getting thinner and slightly more muscular, so pretty happy about that. Rome wasn't built in a day, so I keep at it :)

I was looking at the post about the website www.FOODFACTS.com where you could put in foods and see where they rank on how healthy they are (100 being the best). For fun, I went to the site and checked out different foods. Shakeology scored 97, whereas not suprisingly a Big Mac scored a 0! I think the Whopper with Cheese scored a little higher than the Big Mac!! Pretty neat website.

No comments:

Post a Comment